Sunday, June 26, 2011

Doug Stanhope - Burning The Bridge To Nowhere


Comedy, Stand Up, Vulgar Satire

          I should've posted this when it came out but I've been too busy listening to it on a constant loop for the last month. I guess I could waste your time trying to describe Stanhope's style of comedy but I would just end up doing all of us a great disservice. He could be the biggest underground influence in comedy today, and the day Doug dies (which could be any minute now) underground comedy will die with him. He's vulgar, honest, drunk, and as accurate as a comedian can be under those conditions. I truly think the world would be a better place if more people followed Doug's lead, so do us all a favor and after you listen to this album, listen to the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment