Sunday, June 19, 2011

Faith No More - Angel Dust (1992)


Alt Rock, Funk Metal, Mike Patton

          My first and favorite Faith No More Album.  Actually I remember buying it very clearly because when I unwrapped and opened the case there were two copies of the CD, obviously a manufacturing error, but I took it as a sign. In my opinion Faith is one of the most underrated bands of the 90's, and when their big hit (Epic) comes on the radio, people usually think it's a Red Hot Chili Peppers b-side. First of all, Mike Patton is one of the greatest vocalists of the last 20 years, and that's not even disputable.  Second, Faith No More mixed funk and metal in a way no other band has ever been able to do, and god knows there are plenty who've tried.  If your new to Faith this is the album to start with. 


Faith No More - Midlife Crisis

No comments:

Post a Comment