Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ewan Dobson - Ewan Dobson ll (2010)


Instrumental, Guitar, Fingerstyle

     I hope you're not too turned off by the album cover, cause this CD is great.  I'm  actually listening to it for the first time right now, and was so impressed I had to write a quick post.  As mentioned above this is an instrumental CD, so know that going in.  I don't listen to instrumental music as much as I did when I was in school (great for writing papers) but there have been a few instrumental albums on my radar lately and this one just made the top of the list.  I know nothing about Ewan Dobson, so hold on while I pull up his wiki page...Ok so this is his 5th CD and he lives in Ontario.  Apparently he also was diagnosed with Tourette's Syndrome, so maybe that's why no lyrics... Anyway, I really like this one. Sounds like showing off.

Ewan Dobson - Marli

No comments:

Post a Comment